PACKAGING QUALITY AND INNOVATIONS SUMMIT 2019
The Indian Packaging market was valued at 231,542.5 million units in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% to reach 359,421.9 million units in 2021. Flexible Packaging is the largest packaging type accounting for 159,337.4 million units 2016, while Rigid Metal is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 11.5% during 2016-2021. Strong favorable demographic factors such as increasing disposable income levels, rising consumer awareness and demand for packaged food are expected to drive the growth of packaging industry in India.
Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various packaging materials across sectors during 2016-2021
The $17 billion Packaging Industry of India constitutes around 4% of world's Packaging Industry. Over the last 5 years, the industry has seen a 15% annual growth and the development of packaging machinery is on an upward trend. Both primary and secondary packaging have tremendously grown over the past few years. The flipside of the growth is that it demands more material and poses larger problem of waste management. The need of the hour is to focus on more efficient and green packaging concepts to reduce the negative impact of packaging.
The objective of the conference is to provide a platform for discussing initiatives such as research and experiences on the innovation of packaging materials and their application for a cross industry range of products, innovative package design, innovative printing techniques, technology and environment friendly packaging etc.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Exploring Packaging 4.0 and the transformation capabilities it has to offer
- Navigating new trends in rigid and flexible packaging to promote innovation
- Overview of recent trends and developments in smart packaging
- Developing agile processes to meet the individualized demands of consumers
- Approaches to switching from multi-layer to eco-friendly packaging
- Approaches to transforming sustainability challenges into opportunities
- Leveraging manufacturing intelligence for overcoming challenges in quality control
- Keeping the momentum in your quality control initiative
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Packaging Development
- Packaging Design
- Research & Development
- Product Development
- Drug & Food Safety
- Supply Chain
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Stay updated about global and local upcoming packaging trends
- Get an overview on the approaches taken by the leading companies and industry professionals on Quality control
- The conference shall provide a platform for delegates from cross sectors to discuss new concepts and technologies required to advance the development of new packaging materials
- Get chance to learn and explore trending packaging technologies
- Learn about consumer insights being tracked by different brands
- An opportunity to learn and share the challenges, opportunities and solutions in packaging Innovation and Quality Assurance
- A platform to gather an overview of best practices being followed in the industry and also to share the same